I'm still uncertain as to where the last month went, let alone the past year, and I'm wondering ten or twenty years from now what will I remember from my 26th year? All consumed by work and Dylan's new law school venture, did I miss something else I was supposed to do at this age?
Here's my re-cap, mainly to catch myself back up with the past 365 days or so.
- Bought a 50lb bag of bread flower and it's almost gone
- Created more designs than ever before, both for my full-time gig and other freelance projects
- Traveled to Colorado, Washington D.C., North Carolina, Kentucky and I jetted off solo to Florida for Chelsea's 25th!
- Downhill and cross-country skied up north, around SE Michigan and for the first time out west
- Spent Christmas just the two of us at home with the biggest real tree we've ever had
- Attended the Ann Arbor Folk Festival
- Dylan left the hospitality world and jumped head first into a full-time law career
- Started a globe collection
- Camped on Lake Superior
As for the year to come, I'm taking the list down. I'm not feeling motivated by it, just downtrodden by what I didn't accomplish. I say this a lot, but "we'll see."